Continental's values are Trust, Passion To Win, Freedom To Act, and For One Another. Together with our vision and mission, our values stand for our drive and the way we work together.
Why Work for Us?
Let Your Ideas Shape the Future.
For nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. By linking people with their destinations, we link people and their destinies through our cutting-edge technologies and employee culture.
Our people are driven by their passion to make a meaningful difference in the world, to their families and friends, and to themselves. Our culture fosters individual talent, mutual trust and lifelong learning. We support our people so they can master their career journeys, go further, reach higher, and realize their greatest potential.
Every job at Continental is as unique as the employee. We embrace hybrid work and the opportunities that come with it to make flexibility fit you. This creates an environment where employees can balance their jobs with other aspects of their lives and take an active role in shaping the world.
What You Will Do
- Support in design calculation, tolerance analysis and design documentation.
- Perform electrical test based on test plan and jointly review the results.
- Support in doing research and investigation on a new feature or circuit design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding and knowledge in analog and digital circuits.
- Have interest in understanding/analyzing circuit diagrams.
- Experience in using various measurement equipment such as oscilloscope, digital multimeter, and etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in Power BI could also be helpful.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm