In this role, you will have a project to implement our Tag ID system (Barcode systems). You will work with our IT manager to utilize and consider guidelines, policies and solutions to our Tag ID system. Also to assure the proper identification of all assets is done in all departments in Uvalde Proving grounds.
What You Will Do
- Responsibility to implement the tags ID systems that are appropriate to our location asset management operation.
- Assist our lead IT with strategy as part of the ID system.
- Ensuring the systems environment is protected against network intrusions, theft, security breaches and data losses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- GPA 2.8 or above.
- Strong Skills with Microsoft Office Skill experience.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm