The GraduateInTraining (GIT) Programme is an 11 month development programme. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain firsthand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT's will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts. After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of a Degree/ Degree in Polymer Technology/ Quality/ Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average.
- High level of flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Competent user of MS Office programs.
- Team player.
- High self motivation and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Need to be a South African Citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm