Convergint (Hong Kong) Limited
- Solve clients's ELV system problems including security systems, AV systems and cabling as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Provide support and maintenance services such as routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, system upgrades/expansions/alterations and systems training.
- Ensure the quality of Convergint services by strictly following company standards and policies to deliver a prompt and efficient response to all service requests in the assigned region.
- Produce system diagrams by AutoCAD.
- Increase customer satisfaction and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Diploma or above in Electronics, Electrical, Computer or related discipline.
- Experience in ELV systems with knowledge of access control, video surveillance, alarm systems, AV systems and cabling systems in a plus. Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong self learning ability and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using AutoCad.
- On duty is required.Have valid Security Personnel Permit (Cat D) is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technician/Associate Engineer.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.