The Coronation Brilliant Minds Graduate Programme is introducing fantastic opportunities for seven newly qualified graduates to start a career in Asset Management for 2019.
Although not a rotational programme, this 2 year opportunity offers development opportunities through a variety of assignments, training and study opportunities. On top of a competitive starting salary and other benefits, you will have the ability to deepen your knowledge through structured learning and contributing to business projects. All the while, you’ll be supported by a direct supervisor and a ‘buddy’ to provide guidance and constructive feedback, as well as an excellent mentorship programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Risk and Compliance – B. Acc (Hons), B.Bus.Sci Law or B.Com. LLB.
- Marketing - Marketing related Bachelor’s degree.
- Client Reporting - Finance related Bachelor’s degree.
- High energy levels.
- Willingness to learn.
- Initiative to go the extra mile.
- Must have an “I can” mentality.
- Responsible and Accountable.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Law, Marketing and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm