Introducing a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified graduate to start a career in performance analysis at Coronation Fund Managers. This graduate needs to have a quantitative background and must have majored in subjects such as Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science Or Quantitative Finance.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and high performing team in a leading asset management company.
What You Will Do
- Full involvement in the performance cycle.
- Responsible for daily and monthly performance procedure.
- Ad hoc performance queries.
- Ex-post performance and risk analysis.
- Compiling and evaluating performance data for business pitches.
- Responsible for the performance data sign off process.
- Maintenance of performance databases.
- Maintenance of performance systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Financial Mathematics or Statistical Orientation.
- BBusSc/BComm - Actuarial, Quantitative Management.
- BSc - Maths, Statistics.
- Understanding of operational work-flow, performance and attribution methodologies and portfolio risk statistics.
- An excellent understanding of investment strategies, financial instruments, and markets.
- Understanding of detailed investment data sets and fund accounting data.
- Analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Good systems knowledge and skills required.
- Excel essential.
- StatPro (Performance & Attribution, Interactive) an advantage.
- Morningstar Direct, INet an advantage.
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Management, Mathematics,...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm