To create a global ESG framework and consult to investment analysts on ESG trends and themes in order to support investment decisions.
What You Will Do
- Research global policies and best practices relating to sustainability.
- Create an ESG framework to guide investment decisions.
- Present to client on ESG philosophy and framework.
- Presentation of ESG recommendations to the investment team.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and other ESGtrends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in effective research either academic or work related.
- A relevant university degree.
- Open minded.
- Intellectually curious.
- Ability to present effectively.
- Most Important - Attribute - The ability to present all aspects of any scenario without bias.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm