Coronation Fund Managers are looking for an Investment Analyst to be responsible for analysing and conducting research on Global Frontier market companies to support the Investment Manager.
The Frontiers team of 4 individuals is Cape Town based and travel will be required as part of the role to interesting and exciting destinations.
What You Will Do
- Full research responsibilities, including company and sector analysis of companies within Frontier Markets.
- Detailed research including the building of financial models and valuations of companies.
- Presentation of recommendations to the investment team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a recently qualified CA/B.Bus.Sci/MBA (or equivalent): either with no experience or with a few years of relevant experience (analyst within asset management industry or corporate finance/private equity).
- As important as any relevant experience is a passion for investments and the stock market.
- Ideal qualifications: Chartered Accountant, Business Science – preferably finance stream, Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Proven academic ability with consistently top results during their degree.
- Confident self-starter with strong conviction.
- Motivated by performance-based rewards.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to think differently about business and investments.
- Software, Systems knowledge: Excel, Bloomberg’s.
- PASSION for investments and the principle of long-term investing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Science
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm