Coronation is searching for client centric administration champions to join our vibrant Contact Centre based in Claremont, Cape Town.
As a Validations Consultant, you will be a custodian of the administration process, investment documentation and the liaison to clients and third-party administrators. If you are meticulous and searching for an exciting entry into the world of investments, we look forward to receiving your application.
What You Will Do
- Validation for retirement, local and foreign unit trust products.
- Advisor application processing for both retirement and unit trust products.
- Ensure that each broker is licensed to sell our products.
- Telephonic confirmation with clients of certain transactions.
- Management of documentation iro FICA & FAIS legislation and other static client data.
- Ensure our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times.
- Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response.
- Constant liaising with administrator/admin support and internal client service consultants.
- Ensure clients investments are processed timeously and correctly.
- Follow up on outstanding requirements from clients and intermediaries.
- Ensure our Retirement clients comply with the Regulation 28.
- Manage the workflow system and update client information on the CRM system.
- Responsible to ensure that all client documentation is stored electronically.
- Coordination of Section 14 and Section 37 transfers.
- Follow up with all pending cases.
- General query resolution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate with strong Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage OR Experienced professional with a minimum Matric qualification and 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Systems knowledge - MS Office – Outlook, Excel and Word, Workflow and document management systems. Knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Investment Banking, Management
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm