Coronation is searching for client centric service champions to join our vibrant Contact Centre based in Claremont, Cape Town.
As a Client Service Consultant, you will be a front line representative to our retail clients and handle queries relating to investments in the unit trust, retirements and life product streams. This is an exciting entry into the world of investments and offers the opportunity to make a valuable impact to our clients and build strong relationships.
What You Will Do
- Handle large amounts of incoming email.
- Handle unit trust, retirement and life product queries.
- Liaise with clients regarding investment options and product information (Walk-in clients).
- Deal with adviser queries via email.
- Deal with Link Investment Service Provider queries via email.
- Meet team service level targets and email handling quotas.
- Follow up on returned emails and post to maintain accurate client data records.
- Maintenance of relationships and commission arrangements with advisers.
- Maintenance of documentation iro Anti Money Laundering legislation and other static client data as required from time to time.
- Deal with Third Party Administrator to resolve client queries.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Support clients in the Coronation Online Services secure environment.
- Update information on our CRM system.
- Recognise service delivery failures and log errors with the correct parties.
- General query resolution.
- Navigate the workflow system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate with strong Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage OR Experienced professional with a minimum Matric qualification and 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Systems knowledge - MS Office – Outlook, Excel and Word, Knowledge of the Salesforce system would be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Investment Banking, Management
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm