Join Coronation Equity Research team in Claremont supporting the analysis of companies listed on the JSE. This role is the ideal start for someone who has a natural interest in businesses and what drives their success.
The role will include providing research support to a team of analysts and fund managers whilst training to become an investment analyst. You will be surrounded by experienced top class investment professionals and need strong accounting and numerical skills to excel in this role.
What You Will Do
- Assisting analysts with research projects across various sectors.
- Ad hoc tasks for members of the investment team.
- Daily and monthly monitoring and reporting on fund manager portfolios (Esp the monthly portfolio review document).
- Administrative work supporting the research process.
- Preparation of presentations for internal report-backs and external roadshows.
- Assisting analysts in building spreadsheet models and running company analyses.
- Assisting analysts with research projects in various sectors
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom - Business Science, Chartered Financial Analyst, Engineering.
- Any degree majoring in Accounting, Economics or Maths.
- Proven academic ability with consistently top results during their degree.
- No related experience is required.
- MS Office with advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg or Inet an advantage
- Motivated to prove themselves.
- Motivated by performance based rewards.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proactive and able to manage their own training.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Diligence and numeracy.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm