Join Coronation’s Fixed Income team in Claremont and support the analysis of companies in the property sector.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the property industry and the main drivers of successful property companies. Responsibilities of this position will include financial modelling and general research in the property sector.
What You Will Do
- Assisting analysts with research projects on the domestic and offshore listed property sectors.
- Ad hoc tasks for members of the investment team.
- Daily and monthly monitoring and reporting on fund manager portfolios (Esp the monthly portfolio review document).
- Administrative work supporting the research process.
- Preparation of presentations for internal report-backs and external roadshows.
- Assisting analysts in building spreadsheet models and running company analyses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- No related experience is required.
- Ideal qualifications: BCom, Business Science, Chartered Financial Analyst, Engineering, Any degree majoring in Accounting, Economics or Math.
- Proven academic ability with consistently top results during their degree.
- Motivated to prove themselves.
- Motivated by performance-based rewards.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proactive and able to manage their own training.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Diligence and numeracy.
- MS Office with advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg, Reuters or Inet an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Science, Banking and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm