LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives. Combining world-class diagnostic solutions with its drug development business, Covance, LabCorp’s cutting-edge technologies, unparalleled data, and growing menu of standard and highly-specialized tests not only inform and empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
LabCorp’s 65,000+ employees are pursuing critical advances in science and changing the delivery of healthcare while advancing essential vaccines, cancer-fighting breakthroughs, and life-changing treatments for rare diseases.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp/Covance 2021 Global Internship Program as a Intership-Specimen Management in Singapore! We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
What You Will Do
- Understand the CCLS scope of service to pharmaceutical clients and client representatives
- Understand the different Project Management roles with CCLS and their scope of work
- Understand the responsibilities of other CCLS departments involved in the clinical study
- Understand the factors that will support in successful management regional study responsibilities
- Understanding success factors within those regional study responsibilities and deployment of timeline and effort calculation into workload management tool
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Data/ Statistics related areas of studies, candidates are expecting to graduate in 2022
- Positive learning disposition
- Has experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
- Ability to analyze large and complex information and data sets, and making connections to overall business purposes
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Science
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm