LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives. Combining world-class diagnostic solutions with its drug development business, Covance, LabCorp’s cutting-edge technologies, unparalleled data, and growing menu of standard and highly-specialized tests not only inform and empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
LabCorp’s 65,000+ employees are pursuing critical advances in science and changing the delivery of healthcare while advancing essential vaccines, cancer-fighting breakthroughs, and life-changing treatments for rare diseases.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp/Covance 2021 Global Internship Program as a Intership-Specimen Management in Singapore! We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable.
In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering scientific work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
What You Will Do
- Establish a repeatable, easily manageable process to check for stray samples or packages at the end of day.
- Devise a competency test on the staff’s ability to find dropped or stray tubes.
- Identify any other measure that could improve the effectiveness of the end of day checks.
- Attend in-house 6-sigma lessons to learn universal tools linked to quality improvement such as FMEA.
- Hands-on training at Specimen Management to understand the department’s processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards bachelor’s degree in either Science, Computing, Supply Chain Management or Engineering, candidates are expecting to graduate in 2022
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
- Preferred experience in basic programming.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm