How to apply
The application procedure for a China internship is quick and straightforward:
- Complete the online application form on our website and upload your CV.
- Applicants selected to proceed to the next stage will be invited for a telephone interview lasting between 20-30 minutes, through which we will assess your suitability for our program.
- Applicants will be notified within 1 - 2 weeks of their interview if they have been successful in their application to the program.
What do we look for in an intern?
Typically our interns are talented and ambitious individuals who want to get ahead in their chosen careers. Interns should be keen to take on challenges and responsibilities, and should be able to use their initiative to work independently within their companies.
What academic background should I have?
To be considered for an internship you will need to have a strong academic background and demonstrate that you have undertaken a variety of extra-curricular activities as well as having an interest in China and the industry you are applying for.
- Fluent English
- Currently enrolled or have already completed a related degree or diploma
- International and domestic students are welcome to apply
- Hong Kong
What is the duration of the internship?
Our internship programs run for 1-3 months.
When to apply?
We take interns on a rolling basis; however the application cut-off date for each program is six weeks prior to departure. Make sure to submit your application early for our peak season summer and winter holiday programs as internship placements are limited and competitive.