Assist the Head of Communications for Asia-Pacific to develop and implement internal and external communications strategies and plans across the region, with a key focus on digital communications, branding and CSR initiatives.
The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in July 2021.
1. Digital Communications
- Content creation for corporate social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, WeChat
- Manage company intranet on regional level (Asia Pacific)
- Design and create visuals for various communications materials such as event related collaterals, email communications, social media posts, marketing collaterals and advertisements
- Assist Head of Communications, APAC to setup and implement CSR initiatives at local level and coordinate the CSR strategy on a regional level
4. Events Management
- Organise internal events such as student visits, management visits, small scale staff events: from brainstorming, liaison with internal and external stakeholders, programme planning, budget preparation to onsite execution
5. Corporate Communications
- Assist Head of Communications, APAC in the day-to-day communication actions
- Develop, maintain and update corporate materials such as APAC pitchbook and brochure
- Perform ad hoc and on-going communications projects as required
- Bachelor Degree graduate with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Behave professionally and respect a corporate banking environment
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be responsible and committed to team’s objectives
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline while maintaining good attention to details
- Open-minded with the ability to take advices and guidance
- Good interpersonal, communications and organisational skills
- Good project and event management capabilities
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a MUST, proficient in design tools: Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop, and knowledge of filming and video editing tools will be a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm