The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June/ July 2021 and is available to start the position in August 2021.
- Support the trading of Credit products including Asian Credit Bonds and CDS within authorised trading limits, i.e. the risk parameters and designated currency and product limits.
- Act as back-up for traders and provide pricing for trades as delegated.
- Perform daily and weekly tasks related to analysis of the desk’s positions, risk management and PnL evolution.
- Formulate trading strategies daily by analysing the latest market data.
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance and Economics with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Internship experiences in capital markets products will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm