The ideal candidate should have completed the bachelor degree requirement by now and ready to start working in March/April 2021.
- Contribute to the FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and AEOI (Automatic Exchange of Information) projects
- Responsible for data consolidation and provide analysis under the supervision of manag
- Liaison with internal parties such as coverage, middle office or legal teams
- Provide support in handling APAC region tax matters including but not limited to tax advisory, planning and projects, tax compliance and others
- Assistance on other projects and ad hoc duties assigned by Regional Head of Tax
- Bachelor student in Business, Finance or Accountancy with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Previous internships in Finance department of a bank or a consultancy firm is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills: self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Proficiency with Excel is a must
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 3:59 pm