The successful candidate will join one of our Global Markets sales teams engaged in FX and Interest Rate products. Successful candidate will work closely with senior salespeople to support the daily activities of servicing clients and marketing new products.
The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in August 2021.
- Work with research team on day-to-day basis to provide market information and forecasts to clients.
- Provide support to senior Sales in preparation of marketing materials, trade execution, and post-trade follow up;
- Coordinate various tasks which are involved in transaction executive or facilitation of business (Middle Office, Operations, Legal, Compliance, credit support, valuation, client service).
- Get acquainted with global capital markets, financial instruments & various structures promoted by the Bank;
- Learn how to utlilize specialized software to perform daily routines, including spreadsheet-based modelling.
- Support the team to prepare marketing materials and publications
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Science or Engineering with less than 12 months’ full time experience
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in global financial markets products will be an advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide analysis and solutions
- Self-motivated and detail minded with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self-initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm