The Junior Business Manager will be hired under a Trainee contract and work directly for the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Branch and Head of Structured Finance (SFI) Asia, who is responsible for coverage business in Hong Kong (and Vietnam and Philippines), all Asian countries except Australia for SFI business and managing the HK branch with the assistance of the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Acting as a Junior Business Manager, the Trainee will support the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Branch & Head of Structured Finance Asia in developing, monitoring, managing and optimizing the bank activity in the scope of responsibility.
- Monitor the on-going deals / pipeline for both HK and SFI franchises on a weekly basis
- Monitor and analyze the results of both CACIB Hong Kong and SFI franchises on a monthly basis
- Participate in the drafting of reports on the strategy of the bank in Hong Kong and for SFI business
- Coordinate the preparation of the client budgets for CACIB Hong Kong client franchise
- Prepare numerous presentations to both internal and external interlocutors
- Conduct specific customer mapping for geographical and / or sectoral areas and conduct ad-hoc strategic reviews
- Support work on Strategic Projects and Business Development Initiatives of CACIB Hong Kong Branch and SFI business
- Support the CEO and the COO in the animation of CACIB Hong Kong Innovation community, in the follow up of its works and take an active role in the interactions with the fintech ecosystem in Hong Kong
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Science, or Engineering with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Knowledge of Financial Products preferred
- Keen interest in Innovation and new technologies (fintechs)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm