Trainee in the Agency and Middle Office (AMO) KYC team, responsible for advising and assisting Relationship Managers and Product Lines (together “RMs”) in performing KYC data collection, data capture and due diligence checking. This position is for those who have already completed their graduation requirement by December 2020 and are ready to start working in February 2021.
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Hong Kong Branch requires a suitable staff in our Agency & Middle Office – KYC Team who will be responsible for performing maker and adviser roles for Know Your Customer (“KYC”) files of Hong Kong Branch and for assisting Relationship Managers and Product Lines (together “RMs”) in performing data collection, data capture and KYC due diligence checking on customers.
As a KYC maker assisting RMs in performing KYC functions (on-boarding, periodic review, modification and closure).
The key responsibilities include:
- To gather KYC documentation from internal and public information sources
- To liaise with clients and/or prepare draft e-mails to clients to assist RMs in collecting KYC documents
- To follow up and support questions from clients directly in relation to KYC data collection
- To assist RMs in preparing draft WRM memos with non-compliance risks
- To provide suggestions and solutions to FO for alternative documents which can fulfill the KYC requirements
- To analyse the AML & CTF risk of FS triggers such as PEP, adverse information, business exposure in Tier 3/4 & sanctioned countries and under-watch activities;
- To conduct KYC checking by using different name screening tools;
- To analyse KYC documentation and capture database input;
- To coordinate with RMs, Financial Security, (Global Referential Management) GRM HO, GRM Singapore and other internal departments on completion of KYC
- To liaise with internal departments, GRM HO and GRM Singapore on interpretation, clarification and implementation of KYC rules, guidelines, procedures, systems & project handling
- To update KYC status reports and related databases
Different types of counterparts (e.g. listed/unlisted corporates, funds, SPVs, etc.) with different relationship types (e.g. borrower, guarantor, securities issuer, sponsor, etc.) are involved. The RMs are located in Hong Kong and from various business lines.
- Bachelor graduates preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Prior internship experience with exposure to KYC is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, meticulous and interest in documentation review
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, willing-to-learn attitude and hard working
- Good initiative, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Good computer skills in Excel, MS words and Adobe
- Good communication skills both in English and Cantonese, additional proficiency in Mandarin preferable
Please apply for this role on our Career Website. A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 3:59 pm