The candidate will join our Sales or Trading teams for 4 months on a part-time basis between January to April 2022. Successful candidate will be given a return offer to join our Graduate Program in August 2022.
The application deadline will be 17 October 2021.
- Assist senior sales / traders in daily operations.
- Spreadsheet maintenance / development; carry out statistical studies.
- Review and enhance the various reports produced for or by the Region in connection with our sales activities, including Rates, Credit and FX.
- 2022 Summer Graduate who is able to commit to the entire Part-time internship and ready to commence for Graduate Program in August 2022
- Final Year Students of Master or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets products will be an advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2021, 3:59 pm