The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in July 2021.
- Assistance to senior team members in the origination of new business;
- Execution of mandates in the respective business lines in the capacity of financial advisor, arranger, underwriter or other roles (agent, etc.) throughout the Asia region
- Financial analysis, research and modelling in the execution of mandates (arranging or advisory)
- Research, marketing and the preparation of proposals or presentations to prospective clients
- Support to Portfolio Manager in terms of preparing waiver requests and annual reviews
- Generally, assistance to the EIG Asia team in all commercial, execution, marketing and reporting / budgeting functions
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline with less than 12 months of full-time experiences
- Strong analytical skills and sensitive to numbers
- Ability to deal with multi tasks and multiple deadlines, work within a dynamic and evolving environment, productively manage stress
- Task management skills, initiative, effectiveness, leading to bank profitability and client satisfaction in the execution of mandates
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skillsFluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Financial modelling under Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English; fluent Mandarin is a plus
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm