Start date: Beginning of February 2022 (candidates should have completed their graduation requirement before January 2022 and be ready to start working in February)
Responsible for supporting the execution of new issue bond transactions (public benchmark and private placements) and hedging transactions if required within authorised trading limits on the Flow Trading Primary desk / PMEM, i.e. the risk parameters and designated currency and product limits. In order to maximise revenues within pre-established limits and objectives.
Trades are predominantly in USD, Euro and CNY but could be denominated in any authorised currencies if necessary. In addition the Syndicate manager will be expected to trade our other books in support if required. Products will include all types of bonds.
Liaising with the CACIB sales, DCM and Coverage network to provide CACIB global customer base with a superior service and expertise for pricing, risk manage and placement strategy of Asian benchmark transactions.
Within the parameters of the overall business strategy of CA-CIB and other agreed policies, the candidate is empowered to implement the strategy and business plans within the business line, as decided by the Global co-Head of MTNs & Private Placements and Head of Asian Syndicate.
- Assist the business activity of the Flow Trading Primary desk / PMEM
- Support the pricing and execution of new issues transactions (public benchmark and private placement) in accordance with established risk management procedures and risk parameters, and ensure best service to our issuers and investor base
- Assist in liaising with the CACIB Sales and DCM Network, to provide the whole customer base with expertise for originating, distributing, pricing, and risk management solutions
- Be aware of all economic and financial data likely to affect the market and keep updated on market changes.
- Develop the flow activity (short dated, CDs, CPs, …)
- Keep abreast of the markets by reading the financial press and available economic research.
- Input all executed trades directly into the Front Office Systems in a timely manner and look after the good running of the day to day operations of the desk
- Produce daily & weekly newsletters as well as required reporting and analytics
- Assist in booking of transactions
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders in Finance with less than12 months’ full time experience
- Internship Experience in financial products related primary trading with a strong focus on primary market dynamic preferred
- Team oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of bond and financial derivatives including secondary market liquidity
- IT and eBusiness literate
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm