This trainee position provides you opportunity to gain operations experience in the Capital Markets Department which is responsible for all the operational support functions (Middle and Back Office) supporting market activities. You will develop various skills: knowledge of financial products and financial market environment.
The ideal candidate should either be immediately available or completing their graduation requirement by June 2021 and are ready to start working in June 2021.
- Assist in the day-to-day support of the capital market Back Office activities with focus on accuracy and completeness
- Conduct study, investigation or other ad-hoc assignments as directed by the team head
- Engages in direct contact with internal or external clients to ensure quality and timely services in trade support / processing and inquiries are provided.
- Handle daily reporting for internal control
- Work with senior staff to update/establish working procedures
- Inform team leader of unusual booking and settlement matters when identified.
- Recent university graduates with less than 12 months of working experience
- Understanding of financial markets fundamentals
- Knowledge of financial products
- Good judgment, alertness and common sense
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English
- Solid computer skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Application
- Willing to work on holidays or overtime while overseas or international markets are open
- Perfectly at ease in a multi-cultural environment
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2021, 11:41 am