Summary and Key Responsibilities
Trainee in the Agency and Middle Office team under Structured Finance Asia, covering all business lines (SFI, DOD, ITB), based in Hong Kong.
As a Trainee in the AMO Agency team:
- Execute Agency Mandates for CACIB Hong Kong Financing Activities – including Structured Finance (SFI), International Trade and Transaction Banking (ITB), and Debt Optimisation and Distribution (DOD):
- liaise with the Borrower, the lenders, and third parties (lawyers, engineers);
- monitor the covenants and reporting obligations of the Borrower;
- supervise the loan administration (roll-overs, rate fixing, fees, repayment) of the Agency mandates;
- assist in the handling of waivers’ requests;
- Perform middle office functions for all SFI files, including the feeding of information in the SFI middle office tool (SMAC);
- Assist in the preparation of various reports required by Booking Offices in Asia, Business Lines, and by Head Office (risk-weighted assets, profitability, provisions, compliance, ratings, cross checking …);
- Assist the head of AMO / COO on various requests.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accountancy with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Internship experiences in financial field with experience in financing operations, middle office and/or financial reporting preferred;
- Ability to deal with multi tasks and multiple deadlines, work within a dynamic and evolving environment, productively manage stress
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English; Fluent Mandarin
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 3:59 pm