The candidate will join one of our Sales or Traders teams in Global Markets Division. S/he should complete their studies by December 2021 and be ready to start working in February 2022.
For those with particular interest in Sales or Trading, please mention on CV.
- Assist senior sales or traders in daily operations.
- Spreadsheet maintenance / development; carry out statistical studies.
- Review and enhance the various reports produced for or by the Region in connection with our sales activities, including Rates, Credit and FX etc.
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering with less than 12 months' full-time experiences
- Prior internship experience in financial and/or capital market products will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Responsible, self-initiative, positive attitude and attentive to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin/ Cantonese is a plus
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm