About Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (Crédit Agricole CIB)
Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Credit Agricole Group, the 10th largest banking group worldwide in terms of balance sheet size (The Banker, July 2022). More than 8,900 employees across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa support the Bank's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world. Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.
For more information, please visit www.ca-cib.com
Trainee, Market Risk (One Year Contract)
The Trainee will assist Market Activity Monitoring (MAM) team to perform market-risk related reporting and tasks. Priority will be given to those who have already completed their degree requirements and ready to start working in short notice. Trainee program is one year to begin with and possible for extension up to 2 years in total, subject to performance and business needs.
- Produce and analyse P&L and market risk exposures in global market activities.
- Performs risk and P&L consolidation reporting for Asia.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy and consistency of P&L and risk data reported in various systems.
- Performs secondary controls on data fed by local MAM to regional and Head office consolidation systems
- Performs ad-hoc analysis on risk and P&L as required by regional MAM or risk managers.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Risk Management, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics with less than 12 months’ full time experiences
- Good understanding of Asian fixed income markets and the mechanics of related market products, especially on risks and valuation. Prior experience in product control or market risk function would be an advantage
- A detailed oriented, team player and having ability to get things done in timely manner
- Experience with VBA, SQL, POWERBI is a must
- perl/python and Tableau highly preferred (but not mandatory)
- Linux, java, C#.net is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Fluent in English
Please apply for this role on our Career Website. A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm