Assisting ITB Head in managing the ITB portfolio across product lines in Hong Kong Viz – Private Equity Fund Solutions, Trade Finance, Transaction Banking, Commodity Finance. Working together with Coverage and other ITB team members to manage clients and businesses for ITB Hong Kong. Co-ordinating internally with various departments to ensure smooth operations for servicing clients.
This opening is for those who have already completed their degree requirements by December 2020 and ready to start working in January/February 2021.
- Assist in client relationship services / transaction execution / internal coordination / Know Your Customer due diligence
- Liaise with front/middle/back office teams to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Draft marketing materials and prepare proposals to pitch clients
- Prepare and verify documentation for external and internal distribution e.g. Facility Agreements, etc
- Prepare internal reporting materials and presentations to management and other stake holders
- Follow compliance principles and internal rules, and make sure they are applied
- Assist in coordination with Head Office and other Branches and Business Units within Credit Agricole Group network.
- Support senior sales manager on sales initiatives and campaigns
- Support senior sales manager on preparation of sales pitches
- Prepare and verify documentation for external and internal distribution e.g. agreements, contracts, operational manuals, presentation materials, according to internal control standards and compliance policy
- Liaise with front/middle/back office teams to set up the required logistics during product deployment
- Provide user training and support service to clients on day to day enquiries and ad-hoc requests
- Provide first level support on clients’ connection issues
- Prepare regular activity reports and tasks on client maintenance tasks
- Identify sales opportunity for transaction banking opportunities via day to day client interaction
- Collect specific client requirements on transaction banking services, investigate and provide summary to sales manager for follow up actions
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or relevant discipline from a top university with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Prior experience in banking, corporate or other relevant sectors preferred
- Hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- A self – initiator and attentive to details
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other MS applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of other language is an advantage
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2021, 3:51 am