Join the Asia-Pacific Regional Financial Control and projects team to coordinate Head-Office Finance reporting and contribute to other tasks and projects. This position is for those who have already completed their graduation requirement by December 2020 and are ready to start working in January 2021.
Regional support and coordination for Head-Office reporting: Base Mondiale Finance (BMF) and Arpege systems
- Coordinate monthly Finance closing between users and Head-Office Finance teams
- Provide training and first level support to local users
- Identify data quality issues and possible improvements including in International Standards and Information Systems (ISIS) and Back-Office system, follow-up on resolution and implementation
- Help coordinate projects such as the implementation of BMF daily and the reduction of closing deadlines
- Identify and help implement efficiency improvements (standardisation, automation…)
Assist the Regional Finance teams on various tasks, such as
- Finance and Treasury Permanent control coordination for Asia-Pacific
- Budget process
- Financial Monitoring dashboards using PowerBI
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary (Loanscape)
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders in Accounting, Finance, IT or Engineering with less than 12 months’ full time experience
- Strong interest in IT systems and data, Accounting and Finance
- Internship experiences in project management and coordination preferred
- Maturity and autonomy, ability to quickly adapt to a new environment and work within a team
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Knowledge and experience with PowerBI is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English. French is a plus but not required.
Please apply for this role on our Career Website. A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 3:59 pm