The Trainee will join the Asia-Pacific Regional Finance Team to assist on the regional Management Control tasks
This position is a graduate position for those who have already completed all bachelor/master degree requirement by now and ready to start working in February / March 2022.
- Management Control:
- Perform regular and ad-hoc extractions from Essbase
- Create, maintain and improve Excel databases and reports and PowerBI reports and dashboards based on these data
- Distribute regular or ad hoc performance reports to relevant teams and help coordinate with local teams to provide answers to their queries
- Financial Control and projects
- Assist the regional team on various tasks, including
- the coordination and monitoring of data quality and closing deadlines in Head-Office reporting,
- Reporting on permanent controls for Treasuries in Asia Pacific and prepare supporting information for the quarterly Operational Risk e-Committee with Treasurers in APAC.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or IT with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Good understanding or internship experiences in Finance / Accounting / Management Control functions preferred
- Strong IT skills including PowerBI
- Good communication skills and fluent in both written and spoken English
- Mature, autonomous, team player, strong adaptability to new environment
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 9:37 am