The cross-asset structuring team is organised regionally with day-to-day pricing services, training and marketing to Global Markets Sales network of investment products and hedging solutions across asset classes and to foster cooperation and ensures a smooth execution process between trading and sales.
The ideal candidate will complete all degree requirements by June/July 2021 and ready to start working in August.
- Liaise with the sales force regarding their client’s financial requirements or targets, in terms of achieving return on investment, to identify a suitable compliant product that will produce the required results.
- Work in coordination with sales to propose products and solutions (pricing, strategy, pitch, client meetings…) for hedging, liability management and investment purposes.
- Work with trading, CVA desk, ALM or any other relevant department on specific scarce resources relief transaction or strategy.
- Prepare marketing materials for products (existing and new), for review by the customer, CACIB and Lawyers.
- Execute the transactions with Trading according to CACIB pricing policies.
- Ensure “best-in-class” trade execution from pre to post-trade to offer best client service, in continuous accordance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Work closely with other regional structuring team to ensure efficiency of production and to leverage idea generation.
- Contribute to the development of new products (or adapt to local clients) by answering swiftly to reverse-enquiries, observing the competitor trends, modification of the regulatory environment or by providing new pricing tools / models.
- Maintain awareness of market changes and performance and the impact on products.
- Provide marketing assistance (including client visits) to the commercial division. Educate sales on using pricing systems and update them on any changes or new features (including CVA and LVA topics).
- Reporting to management of the pipeline, execution of transactions, counterparty risk exposures, sensitive files
- Be involved in ad-hoc projects regarding new product developments and new business initiatives.
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance and Economics with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Internship experiences in financial products including IRD, FX, Credit, Commodities.
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible, creative, innovative and analytical
- Strong team player
- Ability to articulate complex matters and persuade decision makers
- High ethical and professional standards
- IT literate
- Mathematically minded
- Fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm