To market bank’s transaction banking offerings in collaboration with relationship managers and senior Transaction Banking (TB) sales. You will be assisting the client teams to provide cash management and supply chain finance solutions to corporate clients so as to improve the operational efficiency as well as enhance the working capital flows & liquidity management. The right candidate is expected to eventually take up the role of a junior TB sales and manage own portfolio primarily for its e-banking and related transaction banking requirements.
This opening is for those who have already completed their degree requirements by December 2020 and ready to start working in January/February 2021.
- Support senior sales manager on sales initiatives and campaigns
- Support senior sales manager on preparation of sales pitches
- Prepare and verify documentation for external and internal distribution e.g. agreements, contracts, operational manuals, presentation materials, according to internal control standards and compliance policy
- Liaise with front/middle/back office teams to set up the required logistics during product deployment
- Provide user training and support service to clients on day to day enquiries and ad-hoc requests
- Provide first level support on clients’ connection issues
- Prepare regular activity reports and tasks on client maintenance tasks
- Identify sales opportunity for transaction banking opportunities via day to day client interaction
- Collect specific client requirements on transaction banking services, investigate and provide summary to sales manager for follow up actions
- Bachelor or Master degree holder with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- A self – initiator and attentive to details
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge on cash management, supply chain finance products as well as e-banking platform
- Proficiency in VBA Programming, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin), knowledge of other language is an advantage
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2021, 3:51 am