Crédit Agricole CIB participates in the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme - an opportunity for fresh talents to start their career in banking and finance.
After a successful 2020 programme launch, Crédit Agricole CIB is once again a participant of the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme.
As a member of The Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), Crédit Agricole CIB is keen to support this initiative to further develop the long term talent pool of the banking industry in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be offered a 6-month opportunity from September in our corporate and investment bank and will receive industry-related trainings.
Are you looking for a challenging yet exciting working environment? Are you interested in acquiring skills and knowledge that will contribute to your career development?
Apply to join one of our divisions under the Banking Talent Programme now!
Programme Start Date - 1 September 2021.
This position is part of the “Banking Talent Programme” organized by HKMA. The Programme targets Hong Kong residents who complete their Bachelor Degree in 2021. S/he will be offered six-month work opportunities and receive industry-specific training effective from early September 2021.
The successful candidate will spend 6 months in Real Estate, which s/he will assist the Head of Real Estate Greater China and other team members in Real Estate Finance opportunities re - Transaction ground work / research, preparing Early Bird and Credit Applications, cashflow modelling, performing portfolio reviews, KYC, assisting in the execution and completion processes and drafting marketing materials, etc.
What You Will Do
- Conduct financial analysis / cashflow modelling and other ground work (such as KYC, etc.) to facilitate execution of transaction mandates.
- Perform industry research, draft marketing materials, and prepare financing proposals to prospective clients.
- Work on Early Bird and Credit Applications, Annual Reviews, and Portfolio Reviews, etc.
- Work closely with team members on various tasks in relation to business origination.
- General assistance to the Real Estate team (as directed from time to time) in all commercial, marketing, execution and reporting / budgeting functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent Academic qualification / Speciality.
- Fresh graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant discipline.
- Level of minimal experience: 0-2 years.
- Multi-tasking ability to work within a dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
- A team player and self-starter with good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Excel financial analysis and cashflow modelling skills.
- Excellent written/ spoken English and Mandarin; fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm