Crédit Agricole CIB participates in the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme - an opportunity for fresh talents to start their career in banking and finance.
After a successful 2020 programme launch, Crédit Agricole CIB is once again a participant of the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme.
As a member of The Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), Crédit Agricole CIB is keen to support this initiative to further develop the long term talent pool of the banking industry in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be offered a 6-month opportunity from September in our corporate and investment bank and will receive industry-related trainings.
Are you looking for a challenging yet exciting working environment? Are you interested in acquiring skills and knowledge that will contribute to your career development?
Apply to join one of our divisions under the Banking Talent Programme now!
Programme Start Date - 1 September 2021.
This position is part of the “Banking Talent Programme” organized by HKMA. The Programme targets Hong Kong residents who complete their Bachelor Degree in 2021. S/he will be offered six-month work opportunities and receive industry-specific training effective from early September 2021.
The position will be in the Bond & RSF (repo secured funding) support team and will also assist the project coordinator for APAC GMD projects. The purpose of the position is to assist the daily operation related to Bond & RSF (pre and post trade) applications and assist the project manager on GMD projects.
What You Will Do
Bond & RSF Support Team:
- To perform applications checks, administration tasks, and functional analysis based on user’s requests.
- To provide quality follow-up and management on IT related incidents.
- To coordinate with local and regional IT teams for support and new deployments.
- To analyse and communicate users’ needs to BA/dev teams.
- Participate in system and project documentation, and operational procedures.
- To work with various IT support teams to identify and resolve issues, implement enhancement and improvement on IT functional tasks.
APAC Project Coordinator & Business Analyst:
- Responsible for delivering projects based on roadmap and budget agreed with sponsor.
- Communicate the status of the projects to stakeholders (GMD, Risk, operations, IT).
- Establish the projects managements steps from requests to delivery.
- Work closely with process experts and various business units to analyse, design and advise solutions based on business requirements.
- Understanding the business requirement, documentation, solution design and automation application development QA - Delivery and maintenance.
- Logical mind set with ability to break down steps of a process.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Need to work independently in liaison with GMD, Risk, Operations and IT teams (local and overseas).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate in Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems qualifications.
- Minimal experience: 0-2 years.
- Proactive and quick learner, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and trouble shooting skills.
- IT literate with developer mindset.
- Basic knowledge of Fixed income products.
- Good in .Net or C# programming.
- Good command of English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm