Crédit Agricole CIB participates in the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme - an opportunity for fresh talents to start their career in banking and finance.
After a successful 2020 programme launch, Crédit Agricole CIB is once again a participant of the 2021 edition of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Banking Talent Programme.
As a member of The Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), Crédit Agricole CIB is keen to support this initiative to further develop the long term talent pool of the banking industry in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be offered a 6-month opportunity from September in our corporate and investment bank and will receive industry-related trainings.
Are you looking for a challenging yet exciting working environment? Are you interested in acquiring skills and knowledge that will contribute to your career development?
Apply to join one of our divisions under the Banking Talent Programme now!
Programme Start Date - 1 September 2021.
This position is part of the “Banking Talent Programme” organized by HKMA. The Programme targets Hong Kong residents who complete their Bachelor Degree in 2021. S/he will be offered six-month work opportunities and receive industry-specific training effective from early September 2021.
The candidate will join our Global Markets Division which involves in market making of Emerging Market FX & Rate products in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Assist lead traders in daily operations.
- Support in spreadsheet maintenance and development.
- Carry out statistical studies and analysis.
- Pricing of FX and Rates derivative products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent Academic qualification.
- Fresh graduate in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimal experience: 0-2 years.
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets products will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions.
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in Mandarin/ Cantonese is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm