Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“Crédit Agricole CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
The Information Systems Asia Pacific – (“ISAP”) in Singapore is one of the three main technology centers for Crédit Agricole CIB’s worldwide businesses and this IT hub is the key driver of Crédit Agricole’s worldwide IT strategy.
Crédit Agricole CIB’s 24-month Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates to embark on a Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across Crédit Agricole CIB’s IT teams.
- Develop broad-based banking knowledge & in-depth tech expertise through our personalised training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and enjoy dedicated mentorship from your mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career development as you make valuable contributions to Crédit Agricole CIB's success.
What You Will Do
As a Business Analyst for AI / ML within the Technology Innovation team of CIT department, you are responsible of managing functional IT activities within the team, documenting the business cases and needs, explaining solutions with good presentation liaising with respective team in-charge.
The business cases are mostly on AI / semantic analysis or cognitive services. This position requires to work with project managers, AI/ML developers, Data scientists and fellow counterparts in Crédit Agricole CIB. It is vital to upload clear and effective communication with everyone.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in Business Analyst role, working in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, awareness of software development procedures and/or knowledge of Project Management, Test Methodology, Data Modelling Methodologies, DB, SQL queries and stored procedures query would be strong advantage.
- Ability to assimilate business requirements, summarize into specifications and design solution proposal.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a drive for customer focus,
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity, extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm