Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“Crédit Agricole CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector.
We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry. Corporate Banking IT Department The Corporate Banking IT with over 300 staffs has always played a crucial role in accompanying the Bank businesses through its transformation journey.
Projects ranging from the deployment of fast (streaming) and big data technologies, integration with blockchain, in-house implementations with advanced event-driven, micro-services architecture. CBI is always at the bleeding-edge of the latest technologies, cloud native applications and development practices. Applying methodologies and practices such as Agile and DevOps, has helped us build a strong partnership with the business. We take pride in honing the skills of our staffs to their full potential. Transaction Banking IT section is in charge of developing and maintaining the International e-Banking and Back Office payments and Cash Management System of Crédit Agricole CIB. The payment information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world; and are interfaced with accounting and reporting systems. The e-Banking channel is in-house client facing application with web and mobile app interface for client to initiate transactions and get transaction and balance reporting.
Joining our team, you will be able to:
- Leverage on the strong mentorship of our technical leaders, subject matter experts and architects.
- Discover and apply latest technologies and practices on the most demanding use cases and large scale worldwide infrastructure.
- Be a part of new and exciting projects with over 100 Million EUR Work in tandem with the business to build a successful product for our customers.
- Grow your career with us - Prefer to be on an expert path or a managerial path, your choice, we will guide you through it.
What You Will Do
As Full Stack Developer, you will be involved in innovative and fully DevOps oriented teams in order to execute our projects for both the Asian Region and the World.
Your technical appetite as well as your architecture, design and coding skills will help us deliver the best solutions for the bank. Not only Java. Transforming our applications to micro service architecture enabled us to truly be polyglot. We are embracing wider range of programming languages such as Go, Kotlin, Node.js and Python.
Scope of Work:
- Plan, design and implement end-to-end software solutions for the bank.
- Use and contribute to build an efficient CI/CD software factory.
- Interact with product owners and Subject Matter Experts to define solutions.
- Quality-first, Agility and Continuous Improvement mindset.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum - Bac + 3 / L3.
- Specialization - A Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Experience - 0-2 Years.
- Curious and passionate about technologies.
- Practitioner of life-long learning.
- Passionate to learn languages like Java, C#, Go, C++, Python, Kotlin, R or Node.js.
- Passionate to work on latest technology stack e.g. Vue.js or Angular, REST, gRPC, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka etc.
- Good understanding and experience of Agile (Scrum, Lean Start-Up, Safe, …) principles.
- Good knowledge of DevOps.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Understanding of project management practices (PMP, Prince2 is a plus).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm