Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
What you will do
As a Business Analyst - Corporate Banking Information System (CBIS) / Transaction Banking within the Corporate Banking IT team, you will be put in-charge of developing and maintaining the Front Office Digital Channel Solutions for CA-CIB. Our digital solution is tailored to our corporate customers across the globe, allowing access to complete reporting of all their accounts, treasury and trade finance operations and process payments across markets.
Having to implement new digital solutions for the bank, you will tap on your business acumen to effectively communicate strategic ideas and work together in a team with Developers, Project Managers, Technical Lead and Co-Business Analysts.
- Propose solutions for the new requirements.
- Write functional specifications, mock-ups and diagrams for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Prepare demo/presentation materials and release notes.
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (data dictionary, user guide etc.).
- Communicate with support team for Production matters.
- Provide and monitor application support
- Facilitate various test activities (regression, integration, functional test).
- Prepare functional test cases - prepare acceptance report summary on per release basis.
- Provide regular support (prepare testing steps) to test automation experts.
- Define functional test scenarios for core banking and payment systems.
- Collaborate with developers to support other departments’ testing / developer teams.
- Record issues utilizing tracking tool with priority and severity and alert the management.
- Prepare and maintain documents (Release Notes, Test Plans/Guides, Project Requirement Baseline, Functional
- Specifications, User Stories and other standard documents).
- Coordinate with other developers and business analysts as needed to deliver solutions on time and with good quality.
- Coordinate with business teams and co-contributors.
- Organize grooming sessions / meetings on any topics under control as needed.
- Provide consultancy to managers, developers and other team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Master or Bachelor's degree in relevant specialties
- 0-2 years
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and software development procedures.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes, and a discipline to follow defined procedures.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Strong team player committed to collaboration and camaraderie, with openness to sharing knowledge.
- Self starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm