Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“Crédit Agricole CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector.
We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry. Corporate Banking IT Department The Corporate Banking IT (CBI) team oversees the supporting operations across various Banking functions within Crédit Agricole CIB, namely Structured Finance, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Debt Optimization & Distribution and Client Coverage & International Network. CBI is responsible for the development of applications and delivery of IT solutions to meet clients’ needs both locally and across borders.
Playing a vital role in building relationships with clients through its digital offerings, the Crédit Agricole CIB’s CBI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance and Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, finance analysts, business analysts, developers and software engineers from all walks of life.
What You Will Do
As a Business Analyst - Corporate Banking Information System (CBIS) / Corporate Financing within the CBI team, you will be put in-charge of developing and maintaining the end to end corporate financing solutions for Crédit Agricole CIB. Our digital solution support financing activities of Crédit Agricole CIB with customers focus as center point of our strategy.
Having to implement new digital solutions for the bank, you will tap on your business acumen to effectively communicate strategic ideas and work together in a team with Developers, Project Managers, Technical Lead and Co-Business Analysts.
As a Business Analyst in the Financing domain, your field of work includes the following:
- Propose solutions for the new requirements.
- Write functional specifications, mock-ups and diagrams for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Prepare demo/presentation materials and release notes.
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (data dictionary, user guide etc.).
- Communicate with support team for Production matters.
- Provide and monitor application support.
- Functional Tester.
- Co-ordination and Communication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum - Bac + 3 / L3.
- Specialization - A Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and software development procedures.
- Minimum Experience - 0-2 Years.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes, and a discipline to follow defined procedures.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Strong team player committed to collaboration and camaraderie, with openness to sharing knowledge.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm