Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
The Risk and Finance IT (RFI) department is responsible for the development and maintenance of Compliance, Referentials, Counterparty/Credit Risks and Finance applications used by worldwide users.
As a Business Analyst within the RFI team, you will be put in-charge of handling IT functional activities, while ensuring process maintenance and driving the progress of key projects.
Having to work with project managers, software engineers and fellow counterparts in Crédit Agricole CIB Paris, it is vital to uphold clear and effective communication to ensure accurate delivery of product solutions to business’ needs.
You will provide insights and recommendations based on your understanding of functional knowledge in trade finance products such as documentary credits, collections, loans and guarantees.
What You Will Do
- Analyze, assess and clarify functional specifications, from simple to complex/strategic projects.
- Write specifications and ensure validation and adherence of project's stakeholders.
- Manage the change requests during the implementation stage in coordination with sponsors, project managers and technical teams
- Follow up the implementation of the solution with software engineers and provide clarifications when necessary.
- Prepare and execute the test plan at application level. Manage the resolution of issues raised following test plan's execution.
- Manage UAT, qualify and recommend decision on user’s change requests.
- Gather business requirements and clarify needs if required.
- Implement and test components from functional specifications.
- Manage user requests and participate in discussions on requirements.
- Conduct integration testing before handing over product for UAT.
- Provide functional support during UAT activities.
- Provide functional support for applications under responsibility.
- Analyze and resolve tickets raised by end-users in production environment.
- Analyze enhancement requests as prioritized by business for live applications under responsibility and provide IT inputs.
- Produce documentation to improve support quality over time.
- Elaborate or review user's documentations (user guides, release notes etc.).
- Prepare specification documentations and validate with business as per project requirements.
- Participate in functional analysis and keep the documentation up to date with respect to any changes
- Co-ordination and Communication
- Co-ordinate with other business analysts, developers and end-users
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in Business Analyst role, working in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, awareness of software development procedures and/or knowledge of Project Management, Test Methodology, Data Modelling Methodologies, DB, SQL queries and stored procedures query would be strong advantage.
- Ability to assimilate business requirements, summarize into specifications and design solution proposal.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a drive for customer focus,
- Self starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity, extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Compliance, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm