Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the corporate & investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CA-CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development center, CA-CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
The Bank’s dedication towards its top talents, customers, innovation and environment drives the pulse of its sustainable growth across the region. Focused on creating lasting impact, our commitments revolve around a Sustainable Financing Policy, as supported by our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, Green bonds principles and consistent delivery of our Corporate’s Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
Working here at CA-CIB gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. At CA-CIB, we are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk takers who proactively fuel the growth of banking operations, creatively propel the industry forward, and consistently work on meaningful projects that connect well with customers and society alike.
What You Will Do
CA-CIB Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
By joining CA-CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme, you will embark on a 24-month Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across CA-CIB’s Business Line IT teams.
- Develop broad-based Banking knowledge & in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Network with Tech leaders in the Investment Banking landscape and establish bond with like-minded fresh graduates in the programme.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career progression as you make valuable contributions to CA-CIB's banking business success.
Join us in the frontier in emerging as a “100% Human, 100% Digital” green bank. Bring your talents and drive to the table and we will match that by providing you with the opportunities – developing the right skills, knowledge and network for an exciting and inspiring career. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Risk & Finance IT Department:
The Risk and Finance IT (RFI) department is responsible for the development and maintenance of Compliance, Referential, Counterparty/Credit Risks and Finance applications used by worldwide users. The RFI department is composed of the following divisions:
- Compliance IT handles Business Compliance & Financial Security application portfolio, based on internal and regulatory models.
- Referential IT covers Client Onboarding, Know Your Customer processes & Counterparty referential management.
- Credit Risk IT covers Front Office Applications, Credit Decision Processing tool, Global Authorization Repository system and Default History Database.
- Counterparty Risk IT handles applications responsible for risk data collection, risk calculation and monitoring for CA-CIB worldwide.
- Finance IT is responsible for applications handling financial accounting and liquidity and yield financial risks for CA-CIB worldwide.
The CA-CIB’s RFI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance and Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, finance risk managers, business analysts, developers and software engineers from all walks of life.
As a Business Analyst within the RFI team, you will be put in-charge of handling IT functional activities, while ensuring process maintenance and driving the progress of key projects.
Having to work with project managers, software engineers and fellow counterparts in CA-CIB Paris, it is vital to uphold clear and effective communication to ensure accurate delivery of product solutions to business’ needs.
You will provide insights and recommendations based on your understanding of functional knowledge in trade finance products such as documentary credits, collections, loans and guarantees.
Scope of Work:
- Analyze, assess and clarify functional specifications, from simple to complex/strategic projects.
- Write specifications and ensure validation and adherence of project's stakeholders.
- Manage the change requests during the implementation stage in coordination with sponsors, project managers and technical teams.
- Follow up the implementation of the solution with software engineers and provide clarifications when necessary.
- Prepare and execute the test plan at application level. Manage the resolution of issues raised following test plan's execution.
- Manage UAT, qualify and recommend decision on user’s change requests.
Collating Business Requirements, Analysis and Testing:
- Gather business requirements and clarify needs if required.
- Implement and test components from functional specifications.
- Manage user requests and participate in discussions on requirements.
- Conduct integration testing before handing over product for UAT.
- Provide functional support during UAT activities.
Projects, Maintenance and Support:
- Provide functional support for applications under responsibility.
- Analyze and resolve tickets raised by end-users in production environment.
- Analyze enhancement requests as prioritized by business for live applications under responsibility and provide IT inputs.
- Produce documentation to improve support quality over time.
- Elaborate or review user's documentations (user guides, release notes etc.).
- Prepare specification documentations and validate with business as per project requirements.
- Participate in functional analysis and keep the documentation up to date with respect to any new changes.
Co-ordination and Communication:
- Co-ordinate with other business analysts, developers and end-users as needed to deliver solutions on time and with good quality.
- Organize meetings on any functional topics under control as needed.
- Provide consultancy to managers, developers and other team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in Business Analyst role, working in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, awareness of software development procedures and/or knowledge of Project Management, Test Methodology, Data Modelling Methodologies, DB, SQL queries and stored procedures query would be strong advantage.
- Ability to assimilate business requirements, summarize into specifications and design solution proposal.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a drive for customer focus.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity, extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm