Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
What you will do
As a Business IT Run Specialist within the Capital Markets IT team, you will par-take the role of “running the bank” core operations, where you will be in-charge of managing applications for Capital Market end-users. Be prepared to undergo a steep and fulfilling learning curve as you embark on projects involving various broadly used Capital Market software packages and innovative in-house solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to learn about the best Capital Markets solutions and tools in the market with an international and multi-cultural team of technical and functional subject matter experts. You will also be exposed to the latest technologies deployed by the Bank and grow your Finance and Capital Markets knowledge through a broad range of functional domains from Front to Back office.
- Define and implement in coordination with the build team on required application monitoring
- Supervise and monitor daily and monthly chains and handle user request by working closely with project, infrastructure and production teams
- Support overnight batches which take place during the Singapore morning and early afternoon to ensure that problems are swiftly analyzed and resolved to minimize down-time.
- Process and issue daily, weekly and monthly reporting on data quality of risk chain in which the activity is usually more intense on monthly run.
- Provide application support to the business users – trader, risk manager, market risk monitoring operator, back-office and middle-office analyst, market data administrator, etc.
- Analyze and manage incidents, and incoming ticket requests.
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base for each of the application in the scope of the team in coordination with the build team and the ops team.
- Collaborate with build team to assess the priority of the problem and follow-up the resolution, even contributing to the definition of long-term solution.
- Provide non-functional requirement to the build team to implement monitoring as code whenever available.
- Pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years
- Proficient in at least one coding language (XML, SQL, Python, etc.) and Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in developer role, working in Capital Markets environment and/or knowledge of Windows/Linux and scripting would be strong advantage.
- Excellent analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- A drive for customer focus and careful observance of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills, goal oriented, work well under pressure and diligent with time management.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, a digital mindset, strong communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm