Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
What you will do
As a Data & Analytics Software Engineer within the Corporate IT team, you are responsible for the development of the solutions delivered by teams of the center of excellence. As an entry level subject matter of data analytics, you contribute to evolution of service offer, improvement of capabilities of the team and promote adoption of transverse data analytics solutions. The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Gather business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Lead project initiations and contribute to preliminary studies
- Propose designs of solutions in coordination with architecture and infrastructure teams
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts, business analysts, functional leads, architects and technical leads from other disciplines to come up with end-to-end solutions to meet the assigned business requirements
- Contribute to improvement and evolution of teams’ capabilities
- Build POCs (Proof of Concept) to demonstrate new usage and present them in high level audience
- Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, etc.)
- Maintenance of existing Data & Analytics projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years
- Proficient in SQL and familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Hands on experience with PowerBI, Tableau and working knowledge of common data management toolkits such as T-SQL, R, Python, etc. and data visualization tools like Power BI, Excel, etc. Machine Learning/Data Science with Python or R would be a plus
- Practical know-how with data integration and business intelligence tools such as ETL, Data warehousing, OLAP Cubes or semantic layers as well as data visualization tools and methods.
- Data reporting and visualization experience with the ability to tell a story and drive analytics solutions.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, combined with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, strong sense of ownership and drive for customer focus and ability to collaborate effectively with IT managers, high level stakeholders to gather requirements and manage scope.
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic, solid organizational skills, highly flexible and ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- A global mindset with demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm