Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the corporate & investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CA-CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development center, CA-CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
The Bank’s dedication towards its top talents, customers, innovation and environment drives the pulse of its sustainable growth across the region. Focused on creating lasting impact, our commitments revolve around a Sustainable Financing Policy, as supported by our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, Green bonds principles and consistent delivery of our Corporate’s Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
Working here at CA-CIB gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. At CA-CIB, we are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk takers who proactively fuel the growth of banking operations, creatively propel the industry forward, and consistently work on meaningful projects that connect well with customers and society alike.
What You Will Do
CA-CIB Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
By joining CA-CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme, you will embark on a 24-month Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across CA-CIB’s Business Line IT teams.
- Develop broad-based Banking knowledge & in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Network with Tech leaders in the Investment Banking landscape and establish bond with like-minded fresh graduates in the programme.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career progression as you make valuable contributions to CA-CIB's banking business success.
Join us in the frontier in emerging as a “100% Human, 100% Digital” green bank. Bring your talents and drive to the table and we will match that by providing you with the opportunities – developing the right skills, knowledge and network for an exciting and inspiring career. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Capital Markets IT Department
The Capital Markets IT (CMI) team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Capital Market applications used by worldwide users. "Run the bank" is the first mission of our CMI team. Our agile IT professionals work tirelessly to ensure that daily business operations are timely executed and key activities are delivered within quality standards. We use ITIL and Lean methodologies customized to the Bank’s specificities to ensure consistent continuous improvement and accurate data flow across our systems.
The CA-CIB’s CMI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance & Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, business users, infrastructure engineer and system managers from all walks of life.
As a Business IT Run Specialist within the CMI team, you will par-take the role of “running the bank” core operations, where you will be in-charge of managing applications for Capital Market end-users. Be prepared to undergo a steep and fulfilling learning curve as you embark on projects involving various broadly-used Capital Market software packages and innovative in-house solutions:
- Front-Office – Murex, Apex, Orchestrade.
- Back-Office – Summit, Calypso.
- Market Data referential – Asset Control.
- Market Risk applications – Our in-house application on big data technologies.
This is a rare opportunity to learn about the best Capital Markets solutions and tools in the market with an international and multi-cultural team of technical and functional subject matter experts. You will also be exposed to the latest technologies deployed by the Bank and grow your Finance and Capital Markets knowledge through a broad range of functional domains from Front to Back office.
Application Monitoring Responsibilities:
- Define and implement in coordination with the build team on required application monitoring.
- Supervise and monitor daily and monthly chains and handle user request by working closely with project, infrastructure and production teams.
- Support overnight batches which take place during the Singapore morning and early afternoon to ensure that problems are swiftly analyzed and resolved to minimize down-time.
- Process and issue daily, weekly and monthly reporting on data quality of risk chain in which the activity is usually more intense on monthly run.
Incidents and Requests Management:
- Provide application support to the business users – trader, risk manager, market risk monitoring operator, back-office and middle-office analyst, market data administrator, etc.
- Analyze and manage incidents, and incoming ticket requests.
Problem Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base for each of the application in the scope of the team in coordination with the build team and the ops team.
- Collaborate with build team to assess the priority of the problem and follow-up the resolution, even contributing to the definition of long-term solution.
- Provide non-functional requirement to the build team to implement monitoring as code whenever available.
- Pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Proficient in at least one coding language (XML, SQL, Python, etc.) and Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in developer role, working in Capital Markets environment and/or knowledge of Windows/Linux and scripting would be strong advantage.
- Excellent analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- A drive for customer focus and careful observance of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong organizational skills, goal oriented, work well under pressure and diligent with time management.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, a digital mindset, strong communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm