Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the corporate & investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CA-CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development center, CA-CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
The Bank’s dedication towards its top talents, customers, innovation and environment drives the pulse of its sustainable growth across the region. Focused on creating lasting impact, our commitments revolve around a Sustainable Financing Policy, as supported by our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, Green bonds principles and consistent delivery of our Corporate’s Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
Working here at CA-CIB gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. At CA-CIB, we are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk takers who proactively fuel the growth of banking operations, creatively propel the industry forward, and consistently work on meaningful projects that connect well with customers and society alike.
What You Will Do
CA-CIB Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
By joining CA-CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme, you will embark on a 24-month Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across CA-CIB’s Business Line IT teams.
- Develop broad-based Banking knowledge & in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Network with Tech leaders in the Investment Banking landscape and establish bond with like-minded fresh graduates in the programme.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career progression as you make valuable contributions to CA-CIB's banking business success.
Join us in the frontier in emerging as a “100% Human, 100% Digital” green bank. Bring your talents and drive to the table and we will match that by providing you with the opportunities – developing the right skills, knowledge and network for an exciting and inspiring career. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Corporate IT Department
The Corporate IT (CIT) team is supported by its four main functions to ensure a compliant and secure delivery of its internal banking operations, data analytics reporting as well as the key delivery of innovative applications across CA-CIB’s international network.
Tapping on emerging IT solutions such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Data & Analytics, we are heavily investing in automated development and testing and collaborative design processes. Using lean methodologies to provide quality business value and route-to-market efficiency, the CA-CIB’s CIT team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of 120 Finance & Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, business analysts, data experts and developers from all walks of life.
As a Data Analyst within the CIT team, you are responsible for the design of the solutions delivered by teams of the center of excellence. As subject matter expert on data analytics, you contribute to evolution of service offer, improvement of capabilities of the team and promote adoption of transverse data analytics solutions. The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant.
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Lead project initiations and contribute to preliminary studies.
- Review and validate designs of solutions in coordination with architecture and infrastructure teams.
- Work closely with architects for definition of technology strategy and follow up its implementation within the team.
- Act as final escalation point on support issue within your fields of expertise.
- Contribute to improvement and evolution of teams’ capabilities.
- Develop people, provide oversight and advice during execution of projects.
- Select features, build and optimize classifiers using Machine Learning Techniques.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate/Ph.D./MBA degree from a recognized university.
- Strong background in mathematics and statistics.
- Experience/knowledge in Data Science & Data Visualization Tools such as Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Hands on experience in data manipulation with Spark, SQL Server, ETL, Hadoop, etc. and adept at manipulating unstructured data to extract information and classify data using NLP techniques.
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as T-SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Strong data reporting and visualization experience with the ability to tell a story and drive analytics solutions.
- Relevant working experience with data integration and Business Intelligence tools.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, combined with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, strong sense of ownership and drive for customer focus and ability to collaborate effectively with IT managers and lead stakeholders to gather requirements and manage scope.
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic, solid organizational skills, highly flexible and ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
- A global mindset with demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm