Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
The Corporate Banking IT (CBI) team oversees the supporting operations across various Banking functions within Crédit Agricole CIB, namely Structured Finance, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Debt Optimisation & Distribution and Client Coverage & International Network.
CBI is responsible for the development of applications and delivery of IT solutions to meet clients’ needs both locally and across borders. Playing a vital role in building relationships with clients through its digital offerings, the Crédit Agricole CIB’s CBI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance and Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, finance analysts, business analysts, developers and software engineers from all walks of life.
What You Will Do
As a Developer within the CBI team, you will work on multiple projects in a challenging and multicultural environment, contributing your valuable IT technical knowledge and business acumen to our newly launched Loan Strategic Programme. Intensive trainings on latest Java-related technologies and development will be provided for those without prior background.
Aimed at providing innovative IT solutions to the front-offices in order to maintain the company position as a worldwide leader in lending, you will embark on various key projects:
- Building new platforms to interconnect investors, lenders and clients on syndicated markets;
- Building a digital platform for Crédit Agricole CIB clients and investors;
- Managing large lender pool deal, different loan format , institutional investors and multi-product;
- Increasing agility lead by more focused and structured transactions;
- Implementing solution aligned with regulatory requirements (Basel IV, IFRS 9).
- The solutions are built in Paris and Singapore.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and frameworks for software development and maintenance and/or awareness of software development procedures would be strong advantage.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Self starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm