Crédit Agricole CIB’s 24-month Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme.
What You Will Do
As a Java Agile Developer within the Corporate Banking IT team, you will work on multiple projects in a challenging and multicultural environment, contributing your valuable IT technical knowledge and business acumen to our newly launched CA-CIB Loan Strategic Programme.
Aimed at providing innovative IT solutions to the front-offices in order to maintain CA-CIB position as a worldwide leader in lending, you will embark on various key projects:
- Building new platforms to interconnect investors, lenders and clients on syndicated markets.
- Building a digital platform for CA-CIB clients and investors.
- Managing large lender pool deal, different loan format, institutional investors and multi-product.
- Increasing agility lead by more focused and structured transactions.
- Implementing solution aligned with regulatory requirements (Basel IV, IFRS 9).
The solutions are built in Paris and Singapore.
This is an autonomous position and thus requires reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of the project members and support teams. You will be involved in designing, developing and documenting solutions, within CA-CIB’s enterprise application ecosystem. As a Java Developer in the Financing domain, you are also responsible for your projects in ensuring performance of the delivered products and adherence to bank policies.
You will also be accountable for:
- The design and implementation of a greenfield solution according to the functional specifications in a latest Java technologies framework.
- The preparation, planning and execution of the roll-out from support to production services - The goal is to obtain a smooth roll-out of the application to different sites.
- Close collaboration with the technical lead in order to elaborate technical specifications.
- The integration of new tools with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Drafting specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration documents, additionally to any other documents required during the project lifecycle.
- Contributions to help maintaining a high standard of delivery quality.
- Active participation in the analysis and resolving of issues when application is in production, and to provide technical support in case of need.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and frameworks for software development and maintenance and/or awareness of software development procedures would be strong advantage.
- Minimum Experience: 0-2.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm