Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
Serving as the corporate & investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest bank by assets, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (CA-CIB) places the interests of its customers and society at the heart of its everyday work.
In coordination with Paris’ IT development center, CA-CIB Singapore prides itself as the Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) Hub, providing premium and reliable in-house banking applications for its worldwide users while driving the Bank’s future information systems.
The Bank’s dedication towards its top talents, customers, innovation and environment drives the pulse of its sustainable growth across the region. Focused on creating lasting impact, our commitments revolve around a Sustainable Financing Policy, as supported by our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives, Green bonds principles and consistent delivery of our Corporate’s Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
Working here at CA-CIB gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. At CA-CIB, we are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk takers who proactively fuel the growth of banking operations, creatively propel the industry forward, and consistently work on meaningful projects that connect well with customers and society alike.
What You Will Do
CA-CIB Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates.
By joining CA-CIB’s Graduate Technology Associate Programme, you will embark on a 24-month Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across CA-CIB’s Business Line IT teams.
- Develop broad-based Banking knowledge & in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Network with Tech leaders in the Investment Banking landscape and establish bond with like-minded fresh graduates in the programme.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career progression as you make valuable contributions to CA-CIB's banking business success.
Join us in the frontier in emerging as a “100% Human, 100% Digital” green bank. Bring your talents and drive to the table and we will match that by providing you with the opportunities – developing the right skills, knowledge and network for an exciting and inspiring career. We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Corporate Banking IT Department
The Corporate Banking IT (CBI) team oversees the supporting operations across various Banking functions within CA-CIB, namely Structured Finance, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Debt Optimisation & Distribution and Client Coverage & International Network.
CBI is responsible for the development of applications and delivery of IT solutions to meet clients’ needs both locally and across borders. Playing a vital role in building relationships with clients through its digital offerings, the CA-CIB’s CBI team is connected by intertwining cultures of diverse backgrounds, boasting a team of Finance and Tech change-makers – consisting of tech leads, project managers, finance analysts, business analysts, developers and software engineers from all walks of life.
As a Java Agile Developer within the CBI team, you will work on multiple projects in a challenging and multicultural environment, contributing your valuable IT technical knowledge and business acumen to the Cash Management Transformation Programme (CMTP) of CA-CIB. With a nine-digit budget in Euros, CMTP is a fundamental transition of the Bank towards offering cutting-edge Cash Management all around the world, especially in Europe and Asia.
This is an autonomous position and thus requires high reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of the project members and support teams. You will be involved in analyzing functional specifications for development, prepare technical documentation, design, code and test as per the needs of our CMTP.
As a Java Developer in the Payments domain, you are also responsible and accountable for your projects in ensuring that activities and tasks are delivered within the defined time, scope, cost and quality. Be prepared to undergo a steep and fulfilling learning curve as you embark on projects involving latest big data technologies and collaborative work tools with Agile and DevOps.
Scope of Work:
- Analyze functional specifications for the development.
- Make design, coding, unit tests & technical documentation related to development.
- Analyze and/or solve problems & inquiries escalated to the team.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for project team and client deliverables.
- Perform peer review on the team’s development, following the CA-CIB coding standards.
- Provide support on applications under responsibilities.
- Liaise with other support teams and help in analysis, debugging and resolution of issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in Business Analyst role, working in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, awareness of software development procedures and/or knowledge of Project Management, Test Methodology, Data Modelling Methodologies, DB, SQL queries and stored procedures query would be strong advantage.
- Ability to assimilate business requirements, summarize into specifications and design solution proposal.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a drive for customer focus.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity, extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm