Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
What you will do
As a Java Agile Developer within the Corporate Banking IT team, you will work on multiple projects in a challenging and multicultural environment, contributing your valuable IT technical knowledge and business acumen to our newly launched CA-CIB Loan Strategic Programme.
- Building new platforms to interconnect investors, lenders and clients on syndicated markets.
- Building a digital platform for CA-CIB clients and investors.
- Managing large lender pool deal, different loan format, institutional investors and multi-product.
- Increasing agility lead by more focused and structured transactions.
- Implementing solution aligned with regulatory requirements (Basel IV, IFRS
- The design and implementation of a greenfield solution according to the functional specifications in a latest Java technologies framework.
- The preparation, planning and execution of the roll-out from support to production services. The goal is to obtain a smooth roll-out of the application to different sites.
- Close collaboration with the technical lead in order to elaborate technical specifications.
- The integration of new tools with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Drafting specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration documents, additionally to any other documents required during the project lifecycle.
- Contributions to help maintaining a high standard of delivery quality.
- Active participation in the analysis and resolving of issues when application is in production, and to provide technical support in case of need.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and frameworks for software development and maintenance and/or awareness of software development procedures would be strong advantage.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm